Monday 21 November 2011

My Background

I've been working in London as a programmer for various digital agencies since 2004 when I finished uni, its a bit of a w*nky world, long hours, projects with tight deadlines and blue sky thinking.

I spent most of my time in the summer months partying or hitting festivals in my VW T25 Camper, European road trips, snowboarding, kyaking, mountain biking and hiking with my dear old friend Ben and anyone else with a passion for fancy dress and beer. I wasn't always as adventurous as I am now, I think working a 5 days a week infront of a computer mean't that I needed to balance out the monotonous daily grind, festivals combined with road trips have always been a good release after being pent up in a office.  

So its fair to say I really enjoy being outdoors and trying new things, coming from a small village I've adapted to city life pretty well, but it's nice to get out sometimes. I've heard many people compare heading out of London back to see the folks like having a heavy weight lifted off their chests, for me it definitely feels this way.




No comments:

Post a Comment